Strategic partner of choice for cloud-based global workforce management (WFM) solutions.
Kronos is a best-in-class global workforce management solution that automates the capture of critical labor data, eliminating manual and error-prone processes during data entry. Kronos provides advanced scheduling and workforce productivity solutions, which have helped customers eliminate challenges and maximize ROI by controlling labor costs, reducing compliance risks and improving workforce productivity. Kronos, when combined with analytic tools, enables companies to make the most effective use of their workforce. The key modules of Kronos include Time and Attendance, Advance Scheduling, Absence Management and Labor Analytics. Cognizant’s partnership with Kronos offers the industry’s most robust suite of tools for managing the entire workforce—from pre-hire to retire.
More than half of the Fortune 1000 companies use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity and manage ever increasing regulatory requirements.
ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS AND KRONOS
Kronos WFM tightly integrates with HCM applications such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications. Cognizant has deep functional knowledge and capabilities in Time and Attendance modules, in addition to a breadth of experience in integrating HCM applications, which are complementary to servicing Kronos customers. Moreover, our proven methodologies and frameworks along with proprietary value creators and templates ensure accelerated solution delivery to customers.
Cognizant works with customers to deploy Kronos on multiple mobile platforms, enabling managers and employees to view schedule information on a need basis.
COGNIZANT AND KRONOS PARTNERSHIP: KEY HIGHLIGHTS
Kronos Gold Partnership
- A strategic partner with Kronos since 2011, Cognizant brings accelerated solutions to WFM-related business problems
- We offer flexible WFM solutions with dedicated expertise in leading technologies that utilize mobility solutions, real-time analytics and cloud technology
- As a gold partner, Cognizant can position, refer and recommend specific Kronos solutions and implement Kronos products as well.
- We assist organizations across industries to benefit from our collaborative, productive solutions and help reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Our experienced staff is accredited in sales and implementation courses.
- We possess accelerated solutions for WFM related business problems.
- Our Kronos Workforce Central Suite expertise enables access to unlimited Kronos-led training and third-party courses.
- The Cognizant-Kronos partnership provides customers with total solutions and offerings, combined with the highest levels of performance.
Kronos Partner Events
Cognizant and Kronos have formed a solid partnership with a vision to enable customers to gain operational efficiency combined with cost effective solutions. Our successful joint implementation stand as a testimony to our success. We actively participate in Kronos flagship events to share workforce management and human capital management insights and best practices to drive workforce productivity and engagement.
- As a Kronos Gold Partner, Cognizant participates in KronosWorks Customer Conference which showcases “first look” access to the new Kronos products and solutions, practical hands-on training workshops, professional certification credits for the sessions and in-depth review of Cognizant’s approach to customer projects globally.
- Cognizant also participates in Kronos Partner Summit and Kronos Sales Connect, with an opportunity to learn about important strategic initiatives such as product direction and roadmap, development plans and marketing priorities from the key business and technology experts at Kronos.
Joint Implementation and Success Stories
Cognizant collaborated with Kronos to implement WFM functionalities for a leading agriculture and forestry equipment manufacturer.
- Services delivered:
- Requirements gathering
- Product design documentation
- Unit and system integration testing
- User acceptance testing
- Go-live and post go-live support
- Suite: Kronos WFC v7 (on-cloud)
- Modules: Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Scheduler, Workforce Activities, Workforce Integration Manager
Cognizant collaborated with Kronos to perform v7 upgrade for a leading American chain of discount stores.
- Services delivered:
- Upgrade of environment from 6.x to 7.0
- Migration from on-premises to cloud
- Suite: Kronos WFC upgrade from v6.x (on-premises) to v7 (on-cloud)
- Modules: Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Scheduler, Workforce Forecaster, Workforce Integration Manager, Workforce Device Manager
- “I watched the emails with amazement during the Kronos move last night. You guys were like a fine oiled machine just cranking along. It is amazing how a well thought out plan, with knowledgeable and dedicated people, can make anything look easy. Congratulations to all of you and to all involved... Thank You for all your hard work. I know it was not as easy as you made it look. Great Job!!” – Executive VP, Leading Off-Price Apparels Retailer
- “I want to recognize a significant effort/accomplishment by our Cognizant resources in support of the Kronos application. Our Cognizant resources undertook an effort to write a new interface for the application to automate the department add. Bottom line, a speed-to-market increase of 400% (effort reduction of 75%) and a dollar savings of $9,000 every time we need Kronos to add a new department.” – Director, Leading U.S. Home Improvement Retail Chain